- Chicken Wings (1kg)
- 2 tsp Caramelised Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 cup Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the seasoning.
- Mix well with the chicken wings and cover with cling wrap
- Marinate for at least 4 hours or best overnight, in the fridge
- Preheat the grill at 200 degrees celsius, first cook the wings over indirect heat.
- Baste the chicken with the remaining marinade every 5 minutes.
- Transfer the wings onto direct heat to caramelise the exterior.
- Cook until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 75-80 degrees celsius.
- Serve it with sliced lime and sambal chili mix