Table of Contents
- 4 King Salmon Fillets
- Lemon pepper rub
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Before you start prepping the food, preheat your grill with a direct cooking method to 200°C.
- Season the salmon fillets with olive oil, and lemon pepper rub.
- Place the dry cedar plank on the grill and shut the lid, allowing the plank to start combustion without having fire.
- Once smoke is present, turn off the heat below the plank or move the plank away from direct heat if cooking over charcoal.
- Then place the salmon on the plank and cook with the lid closed until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 60 degrees Celsius.
- Once the internal temperature is achieved, remove from the grill, sprinkle on the cheese and serve.