Table of Contents
- 500g Prawns, cleaned, no tails
- Corn tortillas
- Cotija Cheese or Any type of cheese you prefer
- Cajun Spice Mix
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic, small
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple
- juice of 1/2 lime
- salt, to taste
- Small dice tomatoes, red onion and pineapple. Mince Garlic. Chop Cilantro. Combine in a bowl.
- Juice the lime. Add to bowl, with other ingredients. Sprinkle salt, to taste. Allow to rest, for flavors to combine.
- Apply a generous coating of the rub to the shrimp and allow to rest, for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to 200-220°C. Grill to an internal temperature of 60°C
- Corn tortillas can be heated on the grill.
- Assemble tacos to taste. Garnish with Cotija Cheese or any other cheese and fresh cilantro.
- Serve Warm