Serves 6 | Prep time 30 mins | Cooking time 3 mins
- 1kg flank steak, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups soy sauce, Use Tamari or Liquid Aminos for Gluten Free and Keto
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, juice only
- Soak wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Marinate the steak in all the ingredients for about 1 hour or more.
- Discard marinade and thread the sliced steak onto the skewers.
- Heat your grill or grill pan to high heat; when hot grill for a few minutes on each side until browned and cooked till medium rare/medium.